Do you have something to say? We want to read and share it.
- Essays, articles, features, opinions and analyses of recent events are all accepted styles of writing. The main theme should focus on: Shining a light on social injustice.
- Preference will be given to pieces that are the most relevant to our current socio-political climate. Content with some Canadian context will be appreciated. That being said, all submissions will be read and considered.
- Submissions must be a minimum of 750 words. Anything less will be read, but not considered.
- All research must also be submitted for fact-checking.
- All submissions must be original works and unpublished.
- The Informal Press will not tolerate discriminatory language in opinions and editorials. All opinions and editorials will be considered but do not reflect the opinions of other contributors.
- You will get paid for your article. Payment would entitle The Informal Press to reproduce the submission on another medium. You will remain the author of the material. You can opt out of our payment if you wish to use your piece for another publication.
Please send your submission to email@example.com